Mar 26, 2017
Gerald and his co-host Cheyenne Cockrell have a spirited
discussion about writing confessional, self-revealing stories.
- When is a memoir likely to morph into fiction?
- You have your opinions and your impressions, but what's your
approach to the facts?
- How should you portray real-life characters who might be
offended by their portrayals?
- How is it that many memoir manuscripts are actually two books
- When do you need a developmental editor? A ghostwriter?
- What real-life details will engage readers?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published,
including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.
This episode aired on Hella Radio, KNNN-FM 87.7 Redding,
Calif. on Sunday, March 26, 2017 at Noon Pacific.