Sep 3, 2017
Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and
Thomas Page discuss "Spirituality and Metaphysics" with
Denis Hutchison, a healing practitioner based in Sedona, AZ
and proprietor of "Afterglow." A certified therapist with a
spiritual practice counseling, he has experience in a wide range of
spiritual and metaphysical books. Denis responds to our questions,
- How did you two get into this field, and what does your
- Sedona, AZ is known as a magical, and even sacred place. How
would you describe it for our listeners?
- What kinds of spiritual and metaphysical books do you read and
- Should authors assume that their core audience has a particular
set of beliefs? Or typical problems or concerns?
- There are lots of books on Near Death Experiences, but few by
souls who had bad trips. Care to comment?
- Can you identify trends in this area? Are there any topics that
you think should be covered more or better?
- Denis, you talk about the importance of having a sense of
humor. Will you share more about that with us?
- Do you think that physical health is always somehow related to
spiritual or mental states?
- Do you think faith and curiosity are mutually exclusive?
- How can listeners get in touch with you?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published,
including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.
This episode airs on Hella Radio, KNNN-FM 87.7 Redding,