Apr 1, 2018
Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and
Thomas Page discuss "Spirituality and Metaphysics" with
Denis Hutchison, a healing practitioner based in Sedona, AZ
and proprietor of "Afterglow." A certified therapist with a
spiritual practice counseling, he has experience in a wide range of
spiritual and metaphysical books. Denis responds to our questions,
- How did you two get into this field, and what does your
- Sedona, AZ is known as a magical, and even sacred place. How
would you describe it for our listeners?
- What kinds of spiritual and metaphysical books do you read and
- Should authors assume that their core audience has a particular
set of beliefs? Or typical problems or concerns?
- There are lots of books on Near Death Experiences, but few by
souls who had bad trips. Care to comment?
- Can you identify trends in this area? Are there any topics that
you think should be covered more or better?
- Denis, you talk about the importance of having a sense of
humor. Will you share more about that with us?
- Do you think that physical health is always somehow related to
spiritual or mental states?
- Do you think faith and curiosity are mutually exclusive?
- How can listeners get in touch with you?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published,
including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.