Aug 30, 2019
Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts
Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page
have a roundtable discussion. #amwriting #selfpub #podcast
- What's the definition of Dystopian and Post-Apocalyptic?
- What topics are included in this genre (worst-case political
scenarios, cautionary tales, unintended consequences, day after
Armageddon or The Rapture, worldwide pandemic, meteor impacts,
aliens, and climate disaster)?
- Are these stories just variations on Horror?
- Can we think about these as simulations, or lessons
- Is humanity's superior trait adaptability or intelligence?
- Are these books trying to help us, or avoid something-- or just
give us a thrill by exploiting our worst fears?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published,
including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.