Sep 6, 2019
Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and
Thomas Page discuss “Love and Relationships” with special
guest author Andreea G. Billig, author of
Love. #amwriting #selfpub #podcast
Andreea responds to our questions, including:
- What makes you an expert on love and relationships?
- With closed eyes you sound like Andriana Huffington-- your
accent's not from around here is it?
- Tell us about your media career in Bucharest and how that ties
into your work as an author.
- In your book, I Choose Love, you take a philosophical approach.
Would you even call it spiritual?
- Hmm, "I Choose Love," who wouldn't? What are the alternatives?
Hate, indifference, boredom.
- Tell us more about being a guru for aspiring self-publishing
- What is the best advice for people who are unhappy in their
- What's the worst advice?
- Tell us about your next project?
- How can listeners get in touch with you?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published,
including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.