Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine's Day! Host Gerald Everett
Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page discuss
“Love and Relationships” with special guest author A. G. Billig,
author of I Choose Love. #amwriting #selfpub #podcast Andreea
responds to our questions, including:
- What makes you an expert on love and relationships?
- With closed eyes you sound like Andriana Huffington-- your
accent's not from around here is it?
- Tell us about your media career in Bucharest and how that ties
into your work as an author.
- In your book, I Choose Love, you take a philosophical approach.
Would you even call it spiritual?
- Hmm, "I Choose Love," who wouldn't? What are the alternatives?
Hate, indifference, boredom?
- Tell us more about being a guru for aspiring self-publishing
- What is the best advice for people who are unhappy in their
relationships? What's the worst advice?
- Tell us about your next project. How can listeners get in touch
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published,
including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.